The Usual and daily essential equipment ATM stands for Automated Teller Machine or Automatic Teller Machine. In some countries it is well-known as automated banking machine, cash machine, cash-point, cash-line, etc,.
Have You Ever Wondered About The Process How The ATM Works And Responds To Us..??
It is an electronic device that enables the best platform to the users of any financial institution to perform Financial Transactions such as Cash withdrawal at any time without the need of respected institution. It is quite simple to operate. Just insert your card into the card reader, respond to the prompts on the screen, and within a minute you walk away with your money and a receipt. These machines can now be found at everywhere in main centers.
Before understanding the answer, we must know some key elements about that machine and work of those elements with ATM.
The ATM is made up of the following components:
1. CPU (to control the user interface and transaction devices)
2. Magnetic or chip card reader (to identify the customer)
3. PIN pad EEP4 (similar in layout to a touch tone or calculator keypad), manufactured as part of Secure crypto-processor, generally within a secure enclosure
4. Display (used by the customer for performing the transaction)
5. Function key buttons (usually close to the display) or a touchscreen (used to select the various aspects of the transaction)
6. Record printer (to provide the customer with a record of the transaction)
7. Vault (to store the parts of the machinery requiring restricted access)
8. Housing (for aesthetics and to attach signage to)
9. Sensors and indicators
ATMs have trendy hardware architectures using micro-controllers and/or application-specific integrated circuits to adopting the hardware architecture of a Personal Computer, such as, USB connections for peripherals, Ethernet and IP communications, and use personal computer operating systems. ATM vaults are supplied by manufacturers in several grades. With some security constraints, the machine is built. The users can operate and access the money any time.