Aizawl (mizonews.net): Candidates of the recent Mizoram PSC Combined Preliminary Exam from Saiha Exam Centre who were declared “failed” again after they had been declared as successful in the first declaration, held a press conference at Saiha Press Club and demanded the suspension of MPSC chairman and the Controller of Examnination.
Airing the their grievances they said that MPSC Combined Examination 2012 Prelims include the change in the proportion of 1:6 candidates for the Main Exam was changed just one day before the declaration of the result as 1:10.
They also claimed that on July 11, 2012 the officials declared the Prelims result and again on July 18, 2012-they declared another result in which 5 candidates who were declared successful were declared as failed.
“Whereas 6 new candidates have been declared successful in the new result. Four out of the five candidates who have been declared as failed in the new result are from Saiha Centre,” they said.
The candidates who called the press conference also said that they were embarrassed when they came to know that some candidates had been on direct contact even at the critical time of declaration of the result.
The aspirants have demanded scraping of the MPSC Combined Prelims exam while urging for direct exam as done before.
“On ground of irresponsibility, the MPSC Chairman and Controller of Examination be suspended,” they said.
Keywords: Latest Mizoram News