Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Educaiton (TSCHE). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.
Telangana EAMCET 2015 Web Counselling Dates:
The Telangana EAMCET Web Counselling and certificate verification process 2015 will be held in the month of July 2015. The candidates who were qualified successfully in the TS EAMCET 2015 examination are only eligible for Telangana EAMCET Counselling 2015.The Counselling dates were released for TS EAMCET 2015 on its official site www.tseamcet.in.
The Telangana State Council For Higher Education (TSCHE) released the tentative Web Counselling dates. As per the information from the official website TS EAMCET 2015 First Phase Web Counselling will start from 12-06-2015 and certificate verification will be started from 18-06-2015 to 24-06-2015 and web options exercising will be available from 20-06-2015 to 27-06-2015.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) was situated in the heart of Telangana state’s capital city, Hyderabad at Kukatpally being a major landmark, has an environment of Academic Excellence.
Bringing the spark of knowledge to young minds and instilling a new confidence and vigour to face the world, it is providing quality Education for nearly four decades.Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) delegated the task to JNTUH for conducting the most prestigious entrance examination of Telangana – Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) for this year 2015.
This is the 21st time and 18th consecutive time that JNTUH has been assigned this enormous task. It is indeed a proud fact that after the formation of the 29th state in India ie., TELANGANA, TSCHE has instilled confidence and faith in JNTUH for the smooth conduct of this test. Hence, this is the 1st time in the newly formed Telangana state, JNTUH is conducting this humongous task of EAMCET 2015.
Web Counselling Dates:
1. Web Counselling Starts From: 12-06-2015
2. Certificate Verification : 18-06-2015 to 24-06-2015
3. Web Options Entry: 20-06-2015 to 27-06-2015
4. Final Seat Allotment: 30-06-2015
1. Web Counselling certificate verification: 09-07-2015 and 10-07-2015
2. Web options Entry: 09-07-2015 to 11-07-2015.
3. Final Seat Allotment: 14-07-2015.
This is only the Tentative schedule only. For Rank wise TS EAMCET, 2015 Help line centres details visit official website www.tseamcet.in.
List of Mandatory Documents for Web Counselling:
1. TS EAMCET Hall Ticket.
2. TS EAMCET Rank Card.
3. SSC and Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo.
4. Study/ Bonafide certificate from III to X class and intermediate.
5. Caste certificate in case of SC/ ST/BC/ Minorities
6. Income certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2015 also be submitted ( in case the candidates desires to claim fee exemption.
7. PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and games certificates.
8. Transfer Certificate.
9. Candidates will be issued a receipt of certificates at Helpline centres after collecting the photocopies of certificates and verification.