The United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) is going to release the admit cards for the UIIC Assistant posts on 20-08-2015. The students those who have applied for this test can download their Hall Ticket from the official website. The UIIC is going to conduct Assistant examination on 30-08-2015.
UIIC Going To Release Assistant Admit Card 2015 :
UIIC released notification for 750 Assistant posts. A huge number of candidates have applied for this examination. They can download it now from the official website before the examination date. The candidates have applied for this examination from 07- 07- 2015 to 20- 07- 2015. The selection process will be based on online examination, interview and computer proficiency test.
After downloading the admit card the candidates must retain it with them. The admit card contains date, time, venue of the examination which are very much essential for the candidates. No candidates are going to be allowed to write the examination without the hall ticket.
So the students must carefully keep the admit card with them till the completion of exams. It is mandatory to have the hall ticket to attend any examination. The candidates those who reach the examination center without the hall ticket will not be allowed to write the examination. The candidates must prepare well to get through the examination as there is a tough competition for this exam.
UIIC Assistant Exam Admit Card Download 2015:
- The candidates have to follow the procedure mentioned in order to download this admit card.
- The candidates need to Logon to the official website of UIIC Assistant exam at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/uiiclasjul15/
- Then go to the link of UIIC Assistant exam Admit Card Status.
- Then enter the registration number and date of birth number and other details given.
- Then verify the information before submitting the data.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Then they can take the print out of that hall ticket and save it for future reference.