WhatsApp! The biggest social hit in the history of technology after Facebook. WhatsApp is a texting application for smartphones that works under a membership or subscription plan of action. The restrictive, cross-platform application utilizes the Internet to send instant messages, pictures, videos, client location and sound media messages.
In the year 2015, there is almost no smartphone without WhatsApp. In January 2015, WhatsApp was the most universally well-known messaging application with more than 600 million active clients. In April 2015, WhatsApp came to 800 million active clients. In September 2015 the client base has grown up to 900 million. WhatsApp Inc., situated in Mountain View, California, was bought by Facebook on February 19, 2014, for give or take US$16 billion.
Reportedly, after months at beta stage, the application inevitably propelled in November 2009 only on the App Store for the iPhone. In January 2010, backing for BlackBerry cell phones was included, and in this way for Symbian OS in May 2010 and for Android OS in August 2010. In August 2011 a beta for Nokia Series 40 was included, making it the first non-smartphone OS with authority WhatsApp support.
After a month support for Windows Phone was included, trailed by the BlackBerry 10 in March 2013. In April 2015, WhatsApp propelled in the Tizen store, making it accessible for Samsung Tizen OS. The most seasoned gadget fit for running WhatsApp is the Symbian-based Nokia N95 discharged in March 2007.
In August 2014, WhatsApp discharged an overhaul to its Android application, including backing for Android Wear smartwatches. However, WhatsApp texting application is available for Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows and Symbian clients to download on their smartphones.
Now, the question is can we use WhatsApp messenger on PC? And the answer is Yes!! Along with the mobile versions there are also Web-based, OS X and Windows versions which require the user to have the app installed on a supported mobile phone for authentication.
Here, we will safely guide you through the process of downloading and installing WhatsApp messenger on your personal computers. The WhatsApp messenger with all its cool features is now available to all to run it even on your personal computers. Don’t worry that the WhatsApp messenger is only accessible on Smartphones and not accessible on PC. Be that as it may, in this article, we will demonstrate you the methods to download & Use WhatsApp messenger on PC/Laptop.
Download WhatsApp For Windows 10 PC
- Initially, just download Bluestacks App Player on your personal computer.
- Now, run and install the Bluestacks application by following the instructions that were shown on your monitor.
- Then, open the Bluestacks application and search for “WhatsApp messenger” in the search bar.
- There, you will see the WhatsApp messenger application with Install button beside it.
- Then, all you need to do is clicking on the install button and start installing WhatsApp messenger on your personal computer or laptop.
- Hold up till the WhatsApp messenger application gets installed.
- When installation process gets done, just go to My Apps section and you’ll find WhatsApp messenger app over there.
- That is it…! The super cool WhatsApp messenger application on your PC or Laptop is all set to go.
- Now open that application, Share your mobile number with your companions and Start Chatting with them.
- In case you find any trouble downloading the application, don’t hesitate to ask in Comments beneath.