The agonizing, long, and slow traffic can become a joyride if you listen to your favorite songs or trusted news channel. So, it is recommended to save your favorite radio stations in your car, so you do not have to dial through various channels to find one you like.
If you have not done this yet, this is the right time to maneuver your car’s radio presets. Tune in to learn how to set preset radio stations in your car!
How to Successfully Save Radio Stations in the Car?
- Go to your car, turn on the radio, and follow the step-by-step procedure in this article.
- If you are still confused, you may refer to a YouTube video to watch the actual procedures in setting your preset channels.
- Given the first two options above, you can still not save your desired radio stations, so it is wise to call someone who has knowledge on the matter. Then, make sure to observe and familiarize yourself with the radio buttons selected by the expert while tuning your preferred station on your car radio.
Step by Step Guide
Step 1: First and foremost, you must turn your car’s radio on to get things started! Once you are there, select from your FM 1, FM 2, or AM radio tuner.
You can follow these same steps to pre-set your favorite channels in any of these regions. However, to make the following instructions more precise, let us stick to FM 1.
Step 2: Scan the FM 1 radio stations with the help of your sound system’s control keys. Once you think a particular channel fits your taste, then save it!
Step 3: There are quite a few radio stations ready for you to listen to! Here’s the good news! You are not limited to only one preset station in your car’s radio.
You can have as many as six (6) channels in FM 1 and six (6) in FM 2. Therefore, you can have a total of 12 radio presets on your car!
So, to set stations on car radio, select a number in your dashboard’s sound system, any number you want to save the channel on—for example, let’s use number one (1).
Press and hold number (1) for at least 3-5 seconds. Don’t release until the screen shows the number (1) on your chosen station. Then, it is already saved!
If you still have trouble following the above steps, check out this video.
How to Set Preset Radio Stations on Pioneer?
Your pioneer radio may differ from the others in terms of the product model, yet the functions can be similar. Here is a list of different models of pioneer radio with the same button operations.
- MVH – S300BT
- MVH – S400BT
- FH – S500BT
- DEH – S4000BT
- DEH – S4010BT
- You can Pay California Speeding Ticket Online
- How to Improve Radio FM Signal With a Single Wire Antenna?
- How To Buy The Best Garden Loppers For Pruning?
- Should You Plead Not guilty to Your Traffic Ticket?
- Does A speeding ticket give you points in New Jersey?
How to Preset Radio Stations on Your DEH – S4000BT Pioneer
Step 1: Turn your radio on and press the band button to bring you to FM 1. Press it again for FM 2. Do the same step for FM 3. Lastly, you will reach the AM tuner.
Isn’t it a great deal? Your Pioneer will let you keep 18 radio stations since you can save six preset channels in every FM tuner.
You can save your favorite radio stations on Pioneer just like the four steps mentioned above. However, Pioneer has more comprehensive functions than the others.
Step 2: Select the “Function” menu, and it will bring you to the three main settings for finding excellent radio frequencies on your car stereo.
- Best Stations Memory or BSM
BSM is very convenient, especially when you are on a road trip or have a long drive out of town. Once you activate the BSM, the saved six presets on a particular FM band of your Pioneer will be replaced by the strongest radio frequencies in the area.
- Local Setting
Meanwhile, if you are driving most of the time locally, there is another option to give you excellent music channels.
Go to the “Function” menu. Next to the BSM is the Local setting, where you can switch from level 1 to level 4. This option will give you first-rate local radio stations.
- Seek Setting
When you select the “Function” menu, you will be redirected to BSM, Local, and Seek settings. The Seek setting helps find your favorite radio station. You can choose the “Manual” or your “Preset Channels” by pressing the button.
- Man or Manual – The manual setting will let you go over several radio stations by pressing the track button manually.
- PCH or Preset Channel – On the other hand, your Preset Channels will leave your saved radio stations untouched and easy to access anytime you want. You are just a few clicks away from your desired radio stations!
You can also check out the following video if you find any part of the guide above a bit tricky to follow:
Fuel is a vital power source to keep your car’s engine working. Likewise, your sound system is as important because it will set your mind and mood at peace while on the road. Therefore, you need to know how to set preset radio stations in your car!
This article contains all the necessary information you need to know to save your favorite channel. Did you like this article? If yes, we are very happy to share this information with you!